When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your house:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close. Click on these links for a quick overview of the current market conditions in Portsmouth Market Conditions, Middletown, Newport, Tiverton, Little Compton, Bristol & Jamestown.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your house-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Distressed Property Expertise - Having a Realtor with the experience, education, knowledge and know how of what it takes to successfully sell a Distressed Property is paramount. As a CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert) I have hands on experience helping people who find their house is upside down to retain their good credit and resolve the sale in the best possible way.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Home Listing Syndication
Your house can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here