Aquidneck Island - Newport, Middletown, & Portsmouth

Aquidneck Island is the center of Newport County and consists of Newport, Middletown, and Portsmouth.  I live in Middletown, I grew up in Portsmouth. My husband is from Newport and my office is in Portsmouth.  Aquidneck Island is a wonderful place to live.  It has all of the activity and excitement of a small city during the summer with the many music festivals, sailing events and beaches and turns back into 3 small towns during the winter.

Click on this link for the most comprehensive Schedule of Events this summer

Since all real estate is local, I have complied a video of Market Trends within Newport County for you.  It is updated monthly to keep you on top of trends and changes.

Search Aquidneck Island - Newport, Middletown, & Portsmouth Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 1171187
$299,900
Newport, RI
beds
baths
Listed By RE/MAX Profnl. Newport, Inc. RhodeIsland
Featured picture for the property 1171185
$315,000
Middletown, RI
beds
baths
Listed By Lila Delman Real Estate RhodeIsland
Featured picture for the property 1171182
$998,000
Newport, RI
beds
baths
Listed By WILLIAM RAVEIS CHAPMAN ENSTONE RhodeIsland
Featured picture for the property 1171165
$230,000
Newport, RI
beds
baths
Listed By RE/MAX FLAGSHIP, INC. RhodeIsland
Featured picture for the property 1171163
$765,000
Portsmouth, RI
beds
baths
Listed By Lila Delman Real Estate RhodeIsland
Last Updated: Aug 19, 2017 2:57:pm
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the State-Wide Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this site are marked with the MLS logo RhodeIsland and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright 2017 State-Wide MLS, Inc. All rights reserved.

Today's Market Trends for Aquidneck Island - Newport, Middletown, & Portsmouth *

$1,046,760

0.01%

$332.0000

0.01%

-0.04%

July

June

0.05%

0.12%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable

* All data pertains to single-family homes